Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Couple Definitions: BOBish Bikes CL Finds (BOBCLF) Segments and My Builds Segments

I'm a part of a couple email groups that focus on sharing BOBish Bikes (< S. Brown will let you know if you don't already) that pop up on eBay and Craigslist.  I'll be calling them 'BOBCFL' posts to keep the name short.

I'm going to be posting screen captures of bikes that catch my eye as well as the location and asking price to help people research bikes over time.  If you want the direct feed go sign up to the BOBishBikesFS Yahoo group

Also I'll be putting up 'My Builds' post focusing on my little projects.  I'm currently building an 68cm 1983 Specialized Expedition from the ground up.  It is currently at Bilenky Bikes getting a quick repair and respacing of the rear dropouts, then some paint to cover up the work.  I'll be posting the progress as it happens.

Cheers and thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment