Thursday, January 20, 2011

VO's AWESOME New Stainless Fenders

http://velo-orange.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-camper-racks.html



Really just go and check em.  No price but I don't care! I can't wait to try out that rear rack.  I know a bunch of people rocking the VO fenders and rims and everyone seems to love them.  I've hesitated because:
1) I didn't need any of the parts they were making before
2) I'll admit I'm wary of new companies with production based across the pacific.  It's not a racist thing, I just know it's super hard to have a first generation of products that don't have some defects (thinking of car manufacturing, cycling components, computers, etc etc).  Just like making waffles, the first batch rarely comes out right.  Now that it seems like they're established enough to be adding on tooling for their rims so I'm ready to take the plunge!

Can't wait for these!!!11  But don't rush em VO!

PS.  Will they come in any other finish than high polish?  We will have to wait.  I think these will complement my Surly Nice Rack up front which is gun metal grey.  But that doesn't affect my decision, the design of these looks too air tight to get caught up on aesthetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment